My name is Debbie Robinson, president of Nu Image Home Staging and Redesign. In today’s Arizona real estate market the competition is fierce. Let’s pretend you’re the buyer. You walk into a home that is mismatched, cluttered and unkempt. Would you be impresssed? A buyer forms an opinion in the first 30 seconds. At Nu Image we willl transform your home so a buyer isimpresssedin less then 30 seconds. IMAGE IS EVERYTHING!
Don’t drop the price! Raise the value with Nu Image Home Staging. Call or email us today for an estimate.
Reasons You Should Professionally Stage Your Home
- The Cost of Staging Doesn’t Cost A Dime.
In a 2003 Home Gain Survey of over 2000 Realtors, it was discovered that sellers who spent up to $1000 staging their home recovered almost 200% of the cost in the sale of their home.
- The Longer Your Home is on the Market, the Lower the Price will be, so STAGE FIRST! According to a National Association of Realtors survey, homes that sold after 4 weeks on the market sold for 6% less then ones within the first 4 weeks! Don’t be in a position where you have to lower your price…have your home staged
- You Will Make More Money!
U.S. Housing and Urban Development reports that a staged home will sell, on average, 17% higher than an unstaged home.
4. Less Guesswork and “Do It Yourself”
A professional home stager can manage your projects from start to finish. Or, they can give you a detailed report on how to “do it yourself”.
5. Leaving You House in “AS IS” Condition Will Help Sell the Competition.
Right now the number of homes for sale on the market is at a record high. Competition is stiff and buyers have many choices. Successful agents know that the key to selling is professional staging